HOW TO TRANSFER A FIREARM TO METRO GUN ARMORY
- You need to supply the FFL dealer a copy of our FFL and you will need to provide us a copy of their FFL license.
- You will need to provide us the shipping tracking information as soon as you receive it from the FFL you ordered the firearm from.
- Note: You should always call first before coming to our shop. Do not just show up. It may be possible that the firearm is not here or it may not have been checked in.
- You will need a valid drivers and firearms license with your current address.
- Once your firearm has arrived, it cannot leave the shop or enter your ownership until all appropriate paperwork is complete, and if necessary, processed through the NICS check. If we receive a delay status from the NICS check, you will have to wait until we receive a proceed status from NICS, or one week. If we receive a denied status from NICS, you will have to make arrangements to have the store that you originally purchased the firearm from pay to have the firearm shipped back to them. This also applies if the wrong item is sent.
- Transfer fees for a single application: $50 + Tax
FFL holders may email a PDF version of their clearly signed FFL to Metro Gun Armory via email email@example.com. If they’d rather mail a copy of their FFL to Metro Gun Armory they can send it to:
Metro Gun Armory
Attn: FFL Dept.
799 Ave. De Diego
Caparra Terrace, San Juan